Wanted – Sales Executive.
£20,000 – £28,000 (OTE, with no cap).
Permanent full-time position with part-time, or job-share potential for the right applicant/s. Selling event space, and advertising in publications, by telephone and face to face, to businesses. Flexible hours are available.
The successful applicant will join our established event organising business in Axbridge, where work-life balance matters.
We are recruiting for a Stand and Media Sales Executive to join our team based in Axbridge. This is an exciting opportunity to join an experienced and established team, based in this small and historical rural town. Within this exciting role you will be working on our trade show portfolio, selling exhibition stand space, and exhibition catalogue and online advertising.
We are looking for a professional, dynamic, customer focussed and experienced Sales Executive to join our team. This is an office-based telephone role, with opportunities to visit industry trade shows and meet clients and potential clients face-to-face as the role progresses.
The successful applicant will be selling to UK based businesses. You will work with new clients enthusing them about our events and providing compelling reasons for them to take part.
You must be comfortable working in an open plan environment and have direct and consultative sales ability. You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and be driven by hitting targets. You need to be able to work under pressure and to fixed deadlines.
- Telephone sales experience.
- B2B sales experience and background.
- Proven track record in selling to SME’s / professional businesses.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to deal with a wide variety of clients.
- Ideally from an exhibition, or advertising / media sales background.
- Be driven to win new business and create and develop your own leads.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office and Database Applications such as CRM systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong time management.
- Full UK driving licence.
Salary, Bonus & Benefits:
- Basic salary from £20,000-£23,000.
- Achievable on-target additional earnings of at least £5,000 per year, made up of:
- £200.00 net incentive per month for achieving daily call time, and monthly team sales targets.
- Uncapped commission on stand sales.
- Uncapped commission on catalogue and online advertising sales.
- Starting 20 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays, increasing to 25 days pro-rata.
- Ongoing training in systems.
- Personal performance reviews.
- Contributing pension scheme.
- EMI share scheme.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to us by June 30th at:
Mike Anderson – Director,
Hale Events Ltd,
Old Church Road,
Telephone: 01934 733433
Once we receive your application, we will call you.
All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.