The Source trade show was a great success in 2014, but the organisers, Hale Events, aren’t resting on their laurels, and as part of their post-show review process, they sent out a survey to see how visitors found this year’s show and to gather feedback. The results make for great reading! 60% of visitors would definitely recommend the show to a colleague. 77% were either satisfied or very satisfied with the range of exhibitors, and 52% found 5 or more new suppliers. For those who exhibited at the show, it is worth noting that whilst 25% placed orders at the show, 39% placed orders afterwards, which reflects the more thoughtful decision making process that buyers are adopting now. For those into social media, it is also interesting to see that 58% of visitors to the show use Facebook for business, and 41% are now on Twitter.
Here are just a few of the comments people made about the show:
- “Great source of networking and identifying trends“.
- “Visiting the show helps us by bringing new suppliers and products to our attention whilst also allowing us to meet up with our existing suppliers to see what’s new with them“.
- “Well done, a really useful show for us!“.
- “Really enjoyed the show- bigger and more variety“.
- “It was a pleasure to meet some of the producers and hear their passion and enthusiasm for the food they are involved in making. It was inspiring“.
Hale Events are now looking at all the facts, figures and comments and working hard to put together another great Source trade show in 2015 – so don’t forget to put Wednesday 4th February and Thursday 5th February in your diaries now! Why not follow the show on Twitter yourself @SourceFoodDrink?